End of Assignment - Online Volunteer
1. Online Volunteer - Withdraw application - Withdraw from online DOA by clicking the “withdraw” option.
2. UVP - Send notification - Send notification of online volunteer withdrawal to host entity.
Early end of assignment
1. HE - Inform online volunteer - Inform online volunteer of an early end of assignment – date, and reason.
2. Online Volunteer - Inform host entity - Inform host entity of early end of assignment – date and reason.
3. HE - Provide feedback - Indicate “volunteer has not worked” in the feedback form and provide feedback as applicable.
4. Online Volunteer - Provide feedback - Indicate “I have not worked” in the feedback form and provide feedback as applicable.
End of assignment
1. HE - Provide feedback - Complete the feedback form based on online volunteer performance during collaboration
2. Online volunteer - Provide feedback - Complete feedback form based on collaboration.
3. UVP - Generate certificate - After feedback was provided system generates a certificate of appreciation in three languages. Send notification to online volunteer regarding certificate of appreciation ready for download
4. Online volunteer - Get certificate- View and download certificate (optional)
5. RBM - Monitor satisfaction - Review feedback submitted by host entity and online volunteer via BI report, follow up as appropriate.